Thursday, March 26, 2009

And we'd like to thank...YOU!




Thanks to everyone who voted for us in Seattle Magazine's Reader's Choice Awards for their April Best Restaurants 2009 issue! We're honored, to say the least, and proud to be in the company of our coffee roasting cohorts, Stumptown Coffee (Best Indie Coffee Shop), as well as the fine folks of Macrina Bakery (Best Bakery), who provide us with super tasty breakfast pastries each morning.

Hmm, looks like we have the best cupcakes, the best coffee, and the best pastries. How about that.

Well, we definitely have the best customers, and we want to say thanks! So, on April 1st, we're giving out FREE babycakes of the month. The first 100 people in each of our three cafés will be treated to a babycake in our super delicious April flavor - Honey Peanut Brittle. Check out the post below for the mouth-watering details on this cupcake.

So get in here in a hurry on April 1st for a free babycake - no foolin'!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!
    I hope to place an online order soon :)
    I'll have to try some of Seattle's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, HECKS YEAH! You folks are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On April 1st, I shall be en route from Cashmere, Washington (near Leavenworth. Can you hear the Oom-pa-pa of alpine tubas?!) to Port Townsend for ArtFest 2009. Almost 600 artists from all over the country shall be convening to take part in several days of workshops, bonfires, journaling, and hoopla!

    I am picking my agent up from the airport, who is making a week long pitstop here after spending 3 weeks in Bali, and heading home to Taos, New Mexico!

    Why do I tell you all this? Because... while I am truly excited for ArtFest and all of that, I am SO BLISSED that I will actually be able to swing by Cupcake Royale on my way there to sample one of these fabulous new Honey Peanut Brittle delights. Of course, I shall also be purchasing cupcakes to party with at ArtFest! But seriously... Cupcake Royale FIRST, all else, second. LOL!!

    Aimee
    www.foxfires.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I'm totally sold on your Salted Chocolate after thinking it wasn't possible at all to overcome my major love of the Red Velvet. You've outdone yourselves and deserve all the praise you get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all! We're flattered, for sure. Stay tuned for next month's crazy delicious new flavor...

    ReplyDelete